Sunday, July 24, 2011

OMC, you're here!

Alright, this is it... this is a brand new beginning. (Cue fancy strobe lights, fog, and a killer music score)
Welcome to Khayotikk's Wikkid Webb.
Here, you will find all the things I love to make, create, and conjure. I'll begin with reposting all of my tutorials including videos, photos, and text instructions. Then, I'll move on to posting my past creations, including garments, jewelry, and decor. Next, I'll post links to my favorite fellow crafters and artists. After that, I'll just keep on popping up with more stuff as life goes on.

Sound good?

So please become a follower, and I'll be sure to jam-pack this blog with tons of deliciousness and creative expression. Your feedback is super-welcome, as it's readers and viewers who inspire me the most!

I love you guys! - Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment